Mr. Rama Murthy Pathuri
Founder & CTO
- Has vast experience in CAD/CAM/CAE field since 1990.
- Masters from from IIT, KGP in 1990 in Production Sc & Technology,
and went onto work with companies like WIPRO, CSM, CADES etc
in-the field of CAD/CAM/CAE products and engineering services.
- Traveled overseas extensively, particularly to, USA, EUROPE, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA etc
for CAD/CAM/CAE projects and engineering services related customer meetings and presentations.
- Held various important positions, responsible for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in Projects, Engineering services and Products,
sales & support to OEM, MNC, Indian OEM’s, T1, SME, MSME industries.
- Good experience in aerospace, defense, automotive and other related engineering industries.
- Felt the need to support both ACADEMIA and INDUSTRY, directly, through one-to-one involvement.
Hence NIHA SOLUTIONS was born.
- Strongly focusing on customer interests and suggesting right solutions,
has taken-up the CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR ROLE to ensure customer success all the times.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1988 – 1990 : M.Tech(Production), Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
1984 - 1988 : B.Tech(Mech), KITS, Warangal, AP
WORK EXPERIENCE :
1990 - 1995 : WIPRO (TSD)
1995 - 2004 : CSM
2004 - 2009 : CADES
2009 - 2014 : CHIVAROTECH
2014 - 2017 : SME Industry/NIHA SOLUTIONS
2017 - NIHA Solutions
CONTRIBUTIONS IN THE LAST 28+ YEARS
- Experiencing of working in Technology companies (WIPRO-TSD,CSM, CADES, CHIVARO etc.)
- Contributed towards awareness, implementation and demonstration of significant time and cost benefits
of CAD/CAM/CAE tools and technologies across all industries including aerospace and defense,
automotive and transportation, industrial and heavy machinery, general engineering industries etc.
- Experience of working with MNC’s/OEM’s/SME’s
- Supported Indian industries like VOLVO, MBRDI, TELCO, M&M, HAL, ADA, BHEL, GTRE,ISRO
and many of their subsidiary companies etc. towards their product design and development requirements
- Travelled to many countries and met several key global industry majors like
TOYOTA, NISSAN, MAZDA, AIRBUS and its suppliers, BOEING and its suppliers and their suppliers,
instrumental in getting projects to INDIA
- Successfully implemented and demonstrated the benefits of CAD/CAM/CAE tools,
across many industries in INDIA and Overseas
- Visited many educational institutes in INDIA and made presentations and discussions,
on benefits of CAD/CAM/CAE Tools & Technologies