|Mounted Type||Floor Mounted|
Modular Automation Production System (MAPS) enables the users to acquire a thorough knowledge in mechatronics and automation fields starting from fundamental concepts toadvanced applications.
MTAB MAPS is designed to be Modular, Flexible, Expandable and Affordable.
The current industrial trends point to heavy use of automation in day-to-dayoperations. These systems comprise of mechanical, electrical, electronics, anddigital elements. There is high demand for trained personnel to handleoperations, maintenance and service of mechatronics systems.
It requires an in-depth knowledge in PLC/ Microcontroller, Sensors, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Control Technologies.
MAPS is designed to deliver knowledge and skills in these areas, building from the foundation, increasing complexity and allowing trainees and faculty to take on Capstone approach to reinforce the concepts and training.
MTAB MAPS has several system configurations for the users to choose from.
TRAINING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES
- System fundamentals: Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics
- Automation principles and integration
- PLC technology- Sensor technology
- Motor and drive technology
- Programming of individual modules
- Integration of multiple modules
- Robot handling technology
- Quality inspection techniques such as vision system
- Control technology
- Pneumatics / electro-pneumatics through logic gates, circuit interpretation
- Hydraulics/ electro-hydraulics through logic gates, circuit interpretation
- Advanced levels include automation design and implementation with concept, system design, circuit design, assembly, programming,testing and optimization
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of automated system (System level, Station level, Individual device level)
MTAB MAPS stations are constructed for mobility, safety and accessibility to conduct training.
WORKSTATIONS COMPRISE OF
- Aluminium profile plate- Mobile workstation
- Operator panel with Emergency Stop function, power button, selector switch, etc.
- Fully wire Panel with Siemens S7
-1200 PLC and components- Built
-in power supply module (110V/230V, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase)
- Easily accessible pneumatic and electrical connections
- USB-based connection between PLC and PC for programming
- Ethernet base connectivity between multiple stations
- Siemens programming software
- 1 year warranty
The MAPS systems are designed for the students to train in operations, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance. Additionally, faculty andtrainees can also study and practice automation design concepts with manyof the kits
STUDENT ANDTEACHER RESOURCES
Each MAPS product comes with its set of user manual, troubleshooting manual,teacher handbook, student workbook and troubleshooting work book . An installation and commissioning resource guide is included to set up andbegin operating the MAPS stations.
comprehensive software package is available for the faculty to conduct simulation and programming training