|Software Category||Material Research and Nanosciences|
|Engineering Domain||Material Engineering|
|Academic Bundle||Available,Ask for Price|
|Usage/Application||Nonlinear Multi-scale Material and Structure Modeling Platform|
|Type Of Industry||Engineering Materials and alloys research|
Digimat technology provides design tools that give the user 100% confidence in their composites products thanks to an accurate description of the local composite behavior.
Accurate material modeling allows one to reduce the factor of safety - allowing composite materials to used to 100% of their potential, maximizing their competitiveness against metal and leading to substantial weight reduction.
Digimat tools integrate smoothly within the current FEA process, bridging the gap between manufacturing process and structural analysis.
Digimat technology connects the whole value chain together (Material Suppliers, Tier1 and OEMs) and helps to: Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of composite materials and design & Manufacture Innovative High-Performance Composite Parts
- Minimize weight, cost and time-to-market optimal composite industrial parts
- Improve prediction of structural FEA by accounting for manufacturing process
- Reduce material testing and prototyping
More than just software, Digimat brings and organizes together the complete composite market, bridging the gap between manufacturing and performance.
Digimat lets engineers do both micro- and macro-scale analyses of composites, predicting how they will perform and calculating their mechanical, thermal and electrical properties for use in all sorts of downstream FEA analyses.
- Digimat-MF is the Mean-Field homogenization module of Digimat which offers the capability to define the local material behavior as a function of: - the matrix and inclusion phases, - the composite microstructure morphology (inclusions weight, shape and size)
- Digimat-FE is used to generate a realistic representative volume element (RVE) for a large variety of material microstructures (plastics, rubbers, metals, graphite, ...) Digimat-FE allows you to describe the microstructure of your composite as well as the material properties of its constituents in order to generate the FE model of the composite''''s RVE.
- Digimat-MX is a composite materials database that provides access to experimental data at different strain rates, temperatures, pressures, radiation levels, etc. It contains Digimat material files already reverse engineered based on experimental data. This software facilitates the sharing of data between stakeholders or simply internally in a design group. Digimat-MX allows the operator to reverse engineer an entire material range through parameter identification and optimization tool that are simple and easy to use.
- Digimat-CAE enables you to integrate Digimat and the following manufacturing tools: : 3D Timon, Autodesk Moldflow Insight, Moldex3D, REM3D, SigmaSoft, Simulayt,
- Digimat-MAP is a 3D mapping software used to transfer fiber orientation, residual stresses and temperature from the injection molding mesh to the optimal structural FEA mesh.
- Digimat-HC is a multi-scale tool for the modeling of bending and in plane shear tests of sandwich panels. It is a complete, simple, accurate and flexible software tool.
- Digimat Additive Manufacturing (AM) is a holistic simulation chain for AM, providing the unique combination of material engineering, process simulation and structural engineering to bring AM efficiency and performance to the next level.
- Digimat-RP (Reinforced Plastics) is a process-centric solution that empowers engineers to perform end-to-end simulations of Reinforced Plastic parts, linking their manufacturing processes to their final performance in a streamlined, high-fidelity and user-friendly manner.
- Digimat-VA (Virtual Allowables) is an efficient solution that empowers engineers to virtually compare materials before going into the lengthy physical allowables. By generating virtual allowables, engineers can now start the component design in parallel to the physical allowable campaign.
Rated by 41 Users